1. General information for using Camping.bg
All information, compilation and arrangement of Camping.bg are protected by the Copyright Act and related rights. And the name "Camping" is a trademark in the Bulgarian Patent Office. Any use outside of this meaning – publishing text or part of text elsewhere without the knowledge of Camping.bg; its distribution in any form, for any purpose and in any media or computer environment, as well as any form of commercial use, is prohibited and will be prosecuted to the full extent of Bulgarian legislation without prior notice. Camping.bg does not assume responsibility for notifying its users of possible changes to the general terms and conditions.
The use of Camping.bg will be considered an expression of agreement with the stated conditions. Camping.bg reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice. Camping.bg does not assume responsibility for notifying its users of possible changes to the general terms and conditions.
(1) Camping.bg; Camping catalog - according to the meaning of the context - tourist catalog providing free information and registration of such; individuals and legal entities representing the catalog
(2) General conditions – conditions for using Camping.bg services
(3) User – any person using the services of Camping.bg according to these General Terms and Conditions
(4) Campsite owner - in the sense of the text in Camping.bg - any person providing information about means of accommodation for a tent, caravan, camper or bungalow, in order to offer a tourist offer
(5) Trader – a legal entity that offers goods or services directly or indirectly related to the practice of camping on the market
(6) Malicious action – in the sense of these General Terms and Conditions, these are all actions or inactions that violate Internet ethics or cause harm to persons connected to the Internet or associated networks; sending unsolicited mail (SPAM, JUNK MAIL); channel overflow (FLOOD); gaining access to resources with foreign rights and passwords; using flaws in systems for personal gain or obtaining information (HACK); carrying out actions that can be qualified as industrial espionage or sabotage; damage or destruction of systems or information arrays (CRACK); sending "Trojan horses" or causing the installation of viruses or remote control systems; disrupting the normal operation of other Internet users and associated networks; performing any actions that can be qualified as a crime or an administrative violation in the sense of the Bulgarian legislation.
3. Consent to use
(1) This text contains information about the conditions of use of Camping.bg. If for any reason you do not accept the General Terms and Conditions of Camping.bg, we will ask you to leave.
(2) Any use of Camping.bg is considered an expression of agreement with the General Terms and Conditions and obligates the User and the Camping Owner to comply with them.
(3) Camping.bg reserves the right to change the General Terms and Conditions at any time, in accordance with the relevant normative and legal requirements, as well as at its own discretion, without prior notification to the Users and Owners of campsites registered in the Catalog.
(4) The general conditions are published in a prominent place on the website of Camping.bg and are available to every User, Camping Owner and Trader.
4. Rights and obligations of Camping.bg
(1) Camping.bg has the right to send messages to its Users in any form for the purpose of advertising services or goods.
(2) Camping.bg has the right, but not the obligation, to preserve materials and information used and located on the Camping catalog server or made available to third parties by the User and Camping Owner, and to provide them to third parties and the relevant state authorities authorities in cases where this is reasonably necessary to preserve the rights and legal interests, property and security of Camping.bg, as well as of third parties, in cases of claims filed in connection with violation of their rights in connection with information used or disseminated or materials, as well as in cases where the materials or information are requested by state authorities and others.
(3) Camping.bg has the right, but not the obligation, to delete, remove and limit access to data, web pages and resources located or provided by a User and Camping Owner on the Camping.bg server, which are in violation of these General conditions, good manners or Internet ethics.
(4) Camping.bg has the right, but not the obligation, to delete, remove and limit access to information and materials used or made available to third parties in any way by a User and Camping Owner by using the information provided by Camping catalog services and in violation of these Terms, good manners or Internet ethics.
(5) Camping.bg has the right to delete/remove ads for accommodation facilities from its catalog that are duplicated, with priority being given to the ad published by the site owner.
(6) Camping.bg has the right at any time, without notifying the User, when the latter uses the services of the Catalog in violation of these Terms, Internet ethics, good morals, Bulgarian legislation or other applicable norms, as well as at its own discretion, to terminate , suspend or modify the services provided and establish any restrictions regarding their use.
(7) Camping.bg has the right to place links and advertisements of any type, as well as references to reservation systems owned by third parties on the pages of all objects registered in the catalog. This also applies to the pages of the objects that use a paid subscription in the catalog.
(8) Camping.bg has the right to position the objects registered in the Camping catalog and the offers about which it provides information at its discretion. Camping.bg does not guarantee positions for the objects and does not take responsibility for objects that pay for a certain position that they do not actually go to, if all the necessary data are not filled in, including photos, prices, description, correctly entered location on the map and others .
(9) Camping.bg has the right to hide the contact data with campsites.
(10) Camping.bg becomes the owner of the information and photos uploaded to the site and has the right to save and use in any way the information and photos provided by the Camping Owners and the Traders.
(11) Camping.bg has the right to refuse the Owner of a campsite to have his tourist site published in the Camping catalog.
(12) Camping.bg has the right to delete a tourist site in the Camping catalog at its discretion. This includes partial or complete modification or removal of information, photographic material and others.
(13) In the "Equipment" section at the address http://camping.bg/products.html Camping.bg presents information about commercial offers of Merchants. Camping.bg is not a party to and does not assume any responsibility regarding the relationship between the users of the site and the Merchants about whose offers information is provided. Camping.bg does not guarantee the accuracy of the information in the offers for which it provides information.
(14) Unless explicitly mentioned, Camping.bg is not an intermediary in the relations between the Owners of campsites and Users, as well as between Traders and Users, and has no obligations regarding correspondence and relations (commercial, patent, bond and any other) between them or with third parties in connection with payments, delivery of services, goods, promotions, offers, conditions, guarantees and others arising from these relations, and established and maintained through the use by the Users of the services provided by the Camping catalog.
(15) Camping.bg does not have the obligation and does not guarantee that the services provided will satisfy the requirements of the Users, nor that they will be continuous, timely, secure or that the information provided will be correct. The use of the services provided is entirely at the risk of the User, the Camping Owner and the Merchant.
(16) Camping.bg has no obligation to ensure the satisfaction of specific or specific needs or requirements of the Users of the Camping catalog, as well as of the sites of Camping Owners registered in it.
(17) In order to guarantee the reliability and security of the services, Camping.bg reserves the right to seek assistance from the competent authorities in case of gross violations of these General Terms and Conditions.
5. Use of Data
Since Camping.bg provides free services to its users, they, in turn, by entering the Camping.bg site and opening any of its pages, modules or boxes, agree that:
(1) By entering his e-mail address on any of the pages of the Camping.bg site, the User expressly expresses his consent to receive unsolicited commercial messages from Camping.bg and from Camping.bg Owners, Traders and partners of Camping.bg .
(2) By subscribing his e-mail address to the Camping.bg newsletter, the User agrees to receive e-mails containing tourist information and offers.
(3) The user has the right to cancel his subscription and stop receiving unsolicited commercial messages by e-mail from Camping.bg and from Camping.bg Owners, Merchants and partners of Camping.bg. For this purpose, he must state his reluctance in writing.
6. Use of Content
(1) The content on Camping.bg, incl. and in the Camping catalog - information, data, resources, services, text, sound, photo material, graphics, video and audio material - is the property of Camping.bg and/or its partners, suppliers and customers. It may not be reproduced in any form, for any purpose and in any media or computer environment without the express written consent of Camping.bg and/or its partners, suppliers or customers.
(2) Camping.bg does not have the obligation, the objective possibility and does not control the content of the tourist and commercial offers.
(3) Camping.bg is not liable towards the Users, Campsite Owners, Merchants and third parties for damages suffered and lost benefits that occurred as a result of the termination, suspension, change or limitation of the services, deletion, modification, loss, unreliability, inaccuracy, or the incompleteness of data, materials or information transmitted, used, recorded or made available through Camping.bg
(4) Camping.bg has no obligation and does not guarantee the reliability and accuracy, nor the veracity of the information obtained through the use of the services.
(5) Camping.bg is not responsible for damages caused to the software, hardware or telecommunications facilities as a result of the use of the information, data, resources, materials and services it provides to its Users, to the Owners of campsites and to the Traders
(6) Camping.bg is not responsible for the loss of data resulting from materials or resources searched, loaded or used in any way through the information, data and services provided by Camping.bg, including the Camping catalog .
(7) The information, data, advice, consultations or assistance provided by the specialists and employees of Camping.bg in connection with the use of the services by the Users, the Owners of campsites and the Traders, does not give rise to any responsibility or obligations for Camping.bg .
7. Rights and obligations of the User
(1) Every User who has accepted the terms of Camping.bg has the right to use the services, resources and information available at Camping.bg, incl. and in the Camping catalog, except in cases where there is a violation of these General Terms and Conditions, as well as Malicious action on his part.
(2) Each User has the right at any time at his own discretion to terminate or suspend the use of the services provided by Camping.bg.
(3) A user who has accepted these General Terms and Conditions and subsequently violated them, undertakes to immediately stop using the services, resources and information provided by Camping.bg
(4) Each User undertakes not to publish on Camping.bg messages, materials, comments, etc., which are offensive, with pornographic content, violate the norms of morality and good manners, violate the rights or freedoms of citizens according to the legislation in force in the Republic of Bulgaria .
(5) Every User has the right to use the information published on Camping.bg only for its intended purpose. The User undertakes not to use this information for any other purpose, including but not limited to marketing and promotional purposes.
8. Rights and obligations of the Camping Owner
(1) The owner of a campsite is obliged to provide Camping.bg with up-to-date and reliable information about real objects, including correct data, as well as reliable photographic material.
(2) In the event that the Camping Owner provides incorrect data, Camping.bg has the right to terminate or stop immediately and without notice the provision of services, as well as the maintenance of the object's profile in the Camping catalog.
(3) The campsite owner has the right to request from Camping.bg to change this information in order to update it.
When you access the Campign.bg site, we automatically collect the following information about you:
21. Third party cookies
The site uses third-party systems, including statistical information systems (e.g. Google Analytics), advertising platforms (e.g. Google AdWords and Google AdSense), as well as social applications (e.g. those of Facebook). These systems may also place cookies on your device, more information about which can be found in the general terms and conditions of each of these systems.
22. Camping.bg does not store personal information in cookies.
For advertising and participation during the Camping and Caravanning Expo: 0888 508 343, expo(at)camping.bg