The second edition of Camping & Caravanning Expo in Sofia, Bulgaria was held on 13th and 14th of April 2019. The event was organised by The Bulgarian Camping Web www.camping.bg.
Camping & Caravanning Expo is the only of its kind fair in Bulgaria dedicated to camping, caravanning and outdoor activities. Camping tourism is one of Europe’s best evolving business areas. For the last two years it marks a two-digit growth rate.
The exhibition presented the latest trends in the area – the newest models of motorhomes, caravans and tents of leading manufacturers from Europe and the rest of the world, glamping solutions, technical and sanitary innovations for camping, sports and leisure equipment, destinations in Bulgaria and Balkans. Exhibitors reported unexpected higher interest than expected and a subsequent rise of their sales. Many models of motorhomes and caravans presented during the Expo were sold. At Camping.bg’s stand were distributed over 1 500 copies of Camping Map of Bulgaria, issued just few days before the Expo.
Here are some key facts about Camping & Caravanning Expo 2019:
- 3 300 sqm exhibition area, 10 000 visitors, 2 days
- More than 46 exhibitors from Bulgaria, Greece, Serbia and Turkey
- Motorhomes, campervans and caravans from some of the leading European producers: Bürstner, Laika, Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, Rimor, Bravia, etc.
- Rooftop tents
- The newest models tents from Husky, Outwell, Hannah, E-Z Up and other brands
- Equipment for camping, outdoor sports and activities, trekking, hiking and survival
- Solar equipment and solutions for camping and outdoors
- Equipment for motorhomes and caravans
- Tourist and offroad vehicles Volkswagen, Peugeot, Subaru and Isuzu
- Shelters, chairs and books for adventures and outdoor
- Campsites from Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Macedonia, camping guide books
- Up to 50% discounts during the Expo
- Prizedraw for visitors on every hour
10 000 visitors from Bulgaria, Macedonia, Greece, Romania, Turkey, Serbia and other countries.